Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Getriebefrage Th350

Moin Gemeinde,

ne Frage an die Spezi´s wieviel Getrieböl passt in ein TH350 inkl. 8"Wandler ich muss es nicht auf den ml. genau haben
nur ca. Werte damit ich das Öl bestellen kann.

Welches Öl sollte man am eurer Meinung nach nehmen: ich habe noch ca. 3 Liter B&M Trick Shift

Danke schonmal vorab

That will depend on how large the cooler and converter are. Was the unit completely dry, or has it been filled with oil before? Here is the sequence that I suggest:
1. Fill with 6-7 quarts.
2. Start engine.
3. While holding the brake so that the wheels DO NOT turn, shift through all of the gears slowly- 10 seconds each gear.
4. Put it in park and continue filling until it reads full on the stick.
habe ich gefunden hilft das?

If you are replacing the torque converter and filling the transmission then it will take at least 12 quarts or just under 12 liters. I put in six quarts with the engine NOT running. Then start the engine letting the engine idle and shift the trans through the gears. I drop the lever to Low range then I put it into Drive and then Reverse. Then back to Park. Then four more quarts this time while the engine is still running. Then shift the gear lever again. Back in Park I now check the level using the dip stick. Keep adding fluid until the level reaches the full mark on the stick.

Danke das hilft schon weiter

Gruß

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Letzter Beitrag von camaro79
07.09.2011, 20:29
Letzter Beitrag von KOENIG
24.11.2006, 12:25
Letzter Beitrag von
Vor weniger als 1 Minute
Letzter Beitrag von
Vor weniger als 1 Minute