Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Schnelle Pro Modder:

Die Blower jungs lassen es ganz schön fliegen in dieser noch so kurzen saison:
bei eurodragster gefunden:

UK Pro Mod racer Gordon Appleton became the second-quickest Pro Mod racer in Europe with a 6.321/222.91 demonstration pass yesterday afternoon. Gordon's Crew Chief Adrian Spencer has promised to tell us all about it later this week.

Da bekommen die Skandinavier mal ernste konkurenz.
ob er das mit lachgas auch geschafft hätte??? so, erschlagt mich nicht.
grüße
Markus

Hallo Lonesome
Klar, Blown Cars produzieren mehr Lärm, aber der 2004 Pro Mod Champ war ein NITROUS car!
Und guck hier, was ich aus New Orleans/USA von meinem Crewmember Marty bekam:

Hey Peter, how’s it going in good old Switzerland?

I see that you finally have some summer weather. Here it’s been real hot with no end in sight.

I did send you a couple of emails the last weeks but I’ve been having some computer problems which are now corrected.

Incase you didn’t here there was a new Pro Mod record set a couple of weeks ago here on the NHRA tour.

Al Billes and his NITROUS powered 53 vette went 6.030 @ 237+ to set the record! He backed it up with a 6.07.

Next week (8-10 July) is a big Pro Mod race here at No Problem Raceway. They are expecting 50-60 Pro Mods to show up. Both Outlaw and AMS (NHRA) cars will be competing. It’s going to be interesting to see how they fare in the heat. Here is the cool part. They will qualify on Fri. and Sat. with the elims being held on Sat. night starting at 1800. With a 16 car field I’ll bet that they won’t be finished until after midnight.

I will be there all day Saturday doing some recording of nitrous, blowers and bi***s.
Bad Marty out

Und,.... fliegen Blower Cars auch so hoch wie NITROUS Cars?
Die brennen nur gut...... smile, siehe Fotos (hoffe, man sieht sie)

Soweit zu Blower Cars....

Peter Wacker
http://www.rooferstoy.ch/

Hi Peter,
nicht böse sein,
mir liegen die blown cars einfach noch ein mini muschi härchen mehr als die ebenfalls geilen nitrous cars...

hoffe du gibst deinem chevy in dieser saison gut die sporen,in diesem sinne, grüße in die schweiz.
Markus

Al Billes and his NITROUS powered 53 vette ???

hahaha. that is the same as saying John Force drives a dragster !
Al never drove something with nitrous, came from alcohol funny car right into blown promod. Was one of the first with a swing arm car build bij Ausie M.Andersson. Is now teamed up with blower expert Jim Oddy ( as Fred Haan stopped last year as his driver )
and drives a blown stratus and a blown 53 corvette.
To bad, he crashed the 53 yesterday ( friday 1 july ) on a match race
he broke the center out of a rear wheel.

Another tremendous pass from Freddy Fagerström, the customary long burnout and then a storming 6.286/221.71, driving through shake and wandering about the lane. Nice one Freddy!

am 3.9. in pod bei den tests...

quelle eurodragster...

freu ich mich auf pod.

karlsson un d kooper haben wohl ihre motoren verheizt...

bin gespannt.
Markus

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste