German Drag Racing Board

Normale Version: Ergebnisse NitrOlympX
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
die offiziellen Ergebnisse der letzten NitrOlympX stehen unter

http://www.dragster.de

online.

viel spaß!
Deep staging isn't allowed at the Nitros? Rats! I see eliminated participants with DEEP on the flowchart.
Hi Alex,

if you are refferring to the super classes, so yes, deep staging is a foul.
But not only at the Nitros. It is the same all over europe and also in NHRA and IHRA.

I don´t know why, but that´s the rule !
there has been lots of problems during the eliminations with racers putting on the second stage light in super classes before their oponent pre staged which in super classes is a foul. not in et classes. some of the racers seem not to know the rules of their classes 100% sure.

but getting a DQ definately is a lesson i think. a hard one...
Zitat:Original von groovemachine
there has been lots of problems during the eliminations with racers putting on the second stage light in super classes before their oponent pre staged which in super classes is a foul. not in et classes. some of the racers seem not to know the rules of their classes 100% sure.

Zitat:Original von groovemachine

Well a starter can DQ you for that in the states outside the Super classes for staging before the opponent is prestaged. Staging courtesy. I noticed at PRD that many opponents would jump in and stage without me prestaging. No big deal, many don't know, or as you say it doesn't apply to the ET classes.

How about proET over here? Do they allow Deep staging?
i think they allow it, but nova66 might be the right guy to answer that question. i am not really sure.
Danke groovemachine für die Blumen!

Handelt es sich um ein DMSB-Rennen, ist das ja durch das Reglement 2, Durchführung Dragster, Abschnitt 4.10.1 Deep Staging geregelt. Dort steht, dass Deep Staging nur bei S/ST, S/G und S/C NICHT erlaubt ist. Demenstprechend für proET kein Problem.
Bisher habe ich allerdings noch bei keiner proET-Veranstaltung auch nur einen Fahrer deepstagen gesehen...

Sollte das o.a. nicht stimmen, bitte ich jemanden von offizieller Seite zu kommentieren!

Grüße

Boris
@nova66
Danke fuer die antwort. Ich hatte mehr ge-deepstaged wenn Ich gewuesst haette dass es legal war. Jemand hat mir gesagt das es hier nicht erlaubt war.
Zitat:Original von nova66
Danke groovemachine für die Blumen!

Handelt es sich um ein DMSB-Rennen, ist das ja durch das Reglement 2, Durchführung Dragster, Abschnitt 4.10.1 Deep Staging geregelt. Dort steht, dass Deep Staging nur bei S/ST, S/G und S/C NICHT erlaubt ist. Demenstprechend für proET kein Problem.
Bisher habe ich allerdings noch bei keiner proET-Veranstaltung auch nur einen Fahrer deepstagen gesehen...

Sollte das o.a. nicht stimmen, bitte ich jemanden von offizieller Seite zu kommentieren!

Grüße

Boris

the problem is that deepstaging can happen all time if you do not take care when staging . But -- if you see the blue light you notice that deepstaging is not allowed .

Udo
@euro1320racer: see, we have pros here that can answer almost every question. the scene in germany is alive again!